Gratis verzending (Nederland) voor elke bestelling vanaf € 25,00
Nu ook lichtgewicht Outdoor en Reisartikelen bij Reizenoppapier.nl!
|Bladzijden: ||464; 63 kaarten|
|Prijs: ||€ 19,95|
Footprint Cuba - Take a trip to a tropical paradise and discover Cuba. From the colonial streets of Havana and Santiago to the white-sand beaches of Playa Los Cocos, Footprint's completely revised and updated 5th edition handbook will show travellers how to make the most of this incredible country. The largest island in the Caribbean, rich in history and culture; it's revolutionary tales washed down with the infamous rum, cigars and salsa, Cuba has something for everyone. Full and detailed listings of how to get around and the best places to eat, sleep and drink, whether it"s a simple hammock on the beach or a grand Havana hotel. Discover the party city of Santiago de Cuba during carnival time or get back to nature in one of the many national parks. Including author recommendations of how to get off the beaten path Footprint"s 5th edition handbook provides everything adventurous travellers will need to get to explore this beautiful and diverse country.
* Footprint guides are written and designed for experienced, independent travellers looking to get off the beaten track
* Written by a small team of experts with first-hand local knowledge creating books rich in places and attractions simply not covered in other guidebooks
* Among the most comprehensive and detailed travel guides available, with more places to visit and things to do
* Competitive prices and depth of coverage ensure Footprint offer the best value for money
* Wide range of activities covered from jungle trekking to whitewater rafting, surfing to birdwatching
* Unparalleled cultural and historical context encouraging travel that is sensitive towards local communities