Gratis verzending (Nederland) voor elke bestelling vanaf € 25,00
|Prijs: ||€ 18,95|
Cicerone Aconcagua - At 6962m Aconcagua is one of the highest places accessible to ordinary mortals. This is the definitive guide to climbing this, the highest peak in South America and the highest in the world outside the Himalayas.
Full of practical information on climbing and trekking in the region, and suggestions for getting the best from stopovers in Santiago or Mendoza, this expanded new edition covers:
* the Normal and Polish Glacier routes on Aconcagua
* treks in the southern Andes, the Vallecitos and Tupungato ranges and the Maipo Volcano
* the ascent of El Plomo near Santiago, the most popular 5000m mountain in the Andes
* lots of advice on motivation and preparation
* notes on exploring the local geology, wildlife and plant life and the people and their culture.
Voor meer informatie zie www.ww.cicerone.co.uk