| ||bestel |
Bradt Travel Guide Zimbabwe - As political tension relaxes, wildlife enthusiasts and curious tourists are returning to Zimbabwe. With some of the finest national parks in Africa, the country is blessed with stunning landscapes and an abundance of wildlife. The mighty Zambezi River offers adventure holidays and Victoria Falls will leave visitors breathless, while the range of birdlife draws enthusiasts year-round. Game viewing in some of Africa's finest national parks is a rewarding experience and this guide offers in-depth information on the facilities, advice on itinerary planning as well as how to select a safari. Accommodation is covered with up-to-date information on everything from luxury safari camps to budget stays for younger travellers who arrive overland, heading for the fast flowing waters of the Zambezi gorge.
* The first English-language guidebook to Zimbabwe since the start of the political changes
* Game viewing in some of Africa's finest national parks
* Spectacular scenery, from the Victoria Falls to the Eastern Highlands
* Detailed maps and GPS co-ordinates to aid self-drivers
* Accommodation to suit all from the luxury safari camps to budget holidays