Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
| ||bestel |
Lonely Planet Phrasebooks Korean - To understand what makes Koreans tick, you should know something about harmony and hierarchy, highly valued principles that draw on Confucian ideals. Start with the language: the Korean greeting an·ny?ng ha·se·yo (How are you?) is literally translated as 'Are you peaceful?'
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation! Lonely Planet Phrasebooks have been connecting travellers and locals for over a quarter of a century - our phrasebooks and mobile apps cover more than any other publisher!
* Order the right meal with our menu decoder
* Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
* We make language easy with shortcuts, key phrases & common Q&As
* Feel at ease, with essential tips on culture & manners
* Coverage includes: Basics, Practical, Social, Safe Travel, Food!